AIM
diss37

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Good Stuff

Hell of a nostalgia trip. Great game but I found a glitch. Whenever you try to restart after losing your still in the same spot that you were when you lost. Very minor problem that didn't really effect an otherwise awesome game.

Space Cruizer 2 (Unfin) Space Cruizer 2 (Unfin)

good job

primo fantastico

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Awesome game, but......

for some reason I couldn't get out of the qualifying round the second time i played it. I kept breaking barrels but it wouldn't count it towards the 10 i needed. I ended up breaking like 160 or so before i closed it. What I did play though seems like you put a lot of hard work into it. I can't really complain about the slow reaction time because I expected them to with a program this complex.

SESSNET responds:

darn bug - i thought i squashed that barrel bug for good - now I got to hunt it down again. Soory bout that man - just refresh the page with f5 - that sux...

Pol Pol

The Best

I dare you to find a better game on NG. Enough said.

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Muahaha

It's funny because his clothes are different from our clothes. Hehehehehehe, look at what he's wearing. HEHEHEHE!!!

Insult Generator ADVANCE Insult Generator ADVANCE

Hahahaha

Ass works with everything on there!!!!
*gasp* improper grammar!! It's AN ass.
For that you get a X.
AN X.
jk

Stunky responds:

geez ur sad... i would of changed that fact if i could... but then it throws off everything else. i'll upgrade the version.. improving it as i go along. thanks for the tip... i'll add an 'AN' button for u... lol

thanks for the tip!

Mini Putt Mini Putt

seriously, people

Right now, this movie is at a 3.85 out of 5. With the help of my trusty calculator, if this movie were based in percent, it would be a......77%??!?
THIS IS THE #1 MOVIE ON NEWGROUNDS AND IT GETS A 77 PERCENT??!? If we were in school that would be a c-. A C- FOR THE #1 CARTOON!!!
Just give the game a 5 like it deserves.

10-4

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

I would have given this a 10

But the idea and some of the scenes were used from other games. It's basically Virtua Cop, with a scene or two from Maximum Force. I know this because I am currently working on a Virtua Cop-Maximum Force game and I own both. This movie still can easily beat the pants off mine. This guy is amazing.

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

Okay, Tom, some words of advice

This is a dress up game, not that I necessarily hate dress up games, but, it really takes no effort at all. Though I have to admit, this is the most expansive one i've seen. Why don't you spend your time making some more Pico games, or, if your sick of making Pico,(cause I imagine everyone bugging the hell out of you for it) make something that people will enjoy for more than 2 minutes. You undress them, dress them again, mess with the text shirt and background, and you've accomplished everything. I'll wait anxiously for the next piece of work, though.